How do I delete or erase production history?
If a production run is unsatisfactory, you can
- remove the production history from the profiles in the main database,
- tag the production set in the case database if necessary from the briefcase,
- delete the production briefcase itself, and
- redo it.
- Update the full text index from [R+ General > Update full text index].
- Select any profile in the production set you wish to remove.
- Click [R+ Evidence Cruncher > Erase production history]
- Choose the production history to remove on the next screen and click OK.