Most "Redaction statuses" are set when you apply redactions using [R+ Redaction Tools > Apply Redactions].
To mark an extract for redaction, either
- Choose its Source,
- Set it "Pending" to apply the redaction with MasterFile, or
- Set it "Disabled".
After processing, statuses will show
- "Applied", if the redaction was successfully applied by MasterFile. A black block is shown on the extract's row.
- "Error", if an error occurred when MasterFile tried to apply the redaction. See Redaction Errors.
- "Error (fix page text)", if the redaction text was not found. In this case, page text is pulled from the PDF to manually check. See Redaction Errors.
- "Unsynced", if a redaction was applied and you disabled it.
A redaction that has been processed or produced locks the redaction state and you will not be able to edit the extract's fields nor delete it until you clear redactions. If a redaction has not been processed or produced, you can revert a redaction extract to a normal extract by clicking 'Cancel'.